Last Updated: September, 01 2021
Use of Site; Copyright; Trademarks
The Site and the Content are protected by U.S. copyright laws, and belong to Chemstock or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights in the Content are owned by Chemstock or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, personal use only. You may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the Site. Further, except as permitted by applicable law, you are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without permission from the trademark owner.
Password Security; Revocation
Select product and technical information is located in a secure area of the Site that requires user registration, login identification, and a password to access. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member identification and password information, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your member identification and password.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
- CHEMSTOCK MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR THE CONTENT OR STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY LINK ON THE SITE.
- CHEMSTOCK EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, THE CONTENT AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE SITE.
- CHEMSTOCK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- CHEMSTOCK DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT CHEMSTOCK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES FROM USING THE SITE, REGARDLESS WHETHER SUCH ALLEGED DAMAGES ARE DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY.
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Chemstock therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content or Site at any time without prior notice. Chemstock does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
How to Contact Us
©2021 Chemstock – fine & specialty chemicals. All rights reserved.